Monday 24 February 2014

Things that I feel they are very overpriced

On a generous scale I consider myself to be 7 out of 10 but I actually find some certain stuff overpriced but I actually still buy them and this really weird but they are lovely so lets get into it

1.Bath and Body  works
Okay I'm really addicted to them but they tend to be over priced at sometimes but the are still amazing 3 wick candles reach 25$ which is too much for a candle yet is has good scents and the stuff used in my be so expensive

2.American Eagle Jeans
They are nicely fitting but they tend to be overpriced than other jeans I don't know why but H&M jeans TEND TO STAND AT 15$ OR AT SOMETIMES 9.99$ Which is pretty affordable for a pair of jeans

3.Mascara
some mascaras cost more than 15$ which is pretty expensive for a mascara but I actually get the most use out of it I don't really ran out of it so fast but I Still use it so I don't know what should I say but I actually feel like it too much for any of these

4.Macbook
a Macbook cost about 999$ which is too much for a laptop while other windows computers may cost less than 600$ But most people say that the mouse pad of the mac-book is much well built than the window's ones but I still prefer desktops over laptops so If I had a chance I would buy a iMac

5.Audible Books
I use Audible to listen to audiable books and I ten to search for a certain book they may cost more than 17$ ...If a regular book costs a 17$ It would be a Good thing because that's a written book that I can see  all the info and have time to take notes and highlight stuff but actually audible books I don't know What I'm paying for Am I paying for the person who is reading the book MAYBE???

I FEEL I'M BIT MEAN BUT THESE PRECISES A REALLY MAKING ME INTO SARCASM
Tell ME WHAT DO YOU THINK

No comments:

Post a Comment