Wednesday 5 February 2014

my favorite 5 apps to make your music always with you

I'm a music holic and music is my best thing i go to when I'm happy working or even cooking
so having a handy dandy app to make music with me always is necessary
*iPhone users recommended

1.Songza
I first know about this app using all women stalk blog i think this one is essential for me
its like a radio but it determine the day you are in and it play music that is probably related to the mood or the occasion or the action you might be doing
The only thing I hate about this app that it is requires you to be connected to the internet

2.VEVO
 THIS APP IS PERFECT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO WATCH MUSIC VIDEOS LIKE THE OFFICIAL ONES AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BUY THE SONG AND FAVORITE IT

3.Metro Lyrics
I'm that type of person who love to hear songs while reading the lyrics this really improves you langauge and your grammer and also make you feel the sense of words

4.Free mp3 downloader
I can't paste the links of the apps I wish I could but I don't know how I will but anyway this app is special because it allow you to download Music and listen to it even when you are not connected to the internet


5.Sound Cloud
This is essential if your friends are the types of persons who like to preform covers
I have that friend that usually send me links to her covers of music on sound cloud so I need that for sure

Thanks for reading and make sure to read the previous blogs and contact me personally at
https://twitter.com/MariamAmr2014

No comments:

Post a Comment