Monday 27 January 2014

Cute Phonecases for the iPhone 5/5S/5C

No one like a bare back phone so lets stick to that fact and go for the hunt of finding a good,Cute,fitting Phone case espacially that the iPhone is so fragile

1.The Sharpie Phone case
This one is a DIY ''Do it yourself" Thing you can do it using some sharpies,You will need some sharpies a plain phonecase and some patience
You have patience ?
Scroll down ...
2. The donuts phone case
I believe this phone case is available on Brandy Melville I will search for the link and maybe I will listed in the source of the Article
3. The bow phone case
If you read my previous articles you might know that I have a slight addiction toward mint green so this case is perfect for me

4.The dip dye phonecase
Dipdye is an already 2013-2014 trend so try to find this case cause I'm Dying for it If anybody know where can I find it please comment down below telling me how much is it 
5.Victoria Secret PINK Cases
They are all perfect but this one is a bit funny I like the idea of the stucked Pinapple at the top of the case 



No comments:

Post a Comment